Friday, September 28, 2007

Go Cubs Go!

Congratulations to the 2007 Chicago Cubs, the NL Central champs once again. About 24 hours after I and probably many others were really pissed that they got swept, they played up to their potential and beat Cincinnati, which, after the Padres beat Milwaukee again, was enough for them to clinch. I did not like the Lou Piniella signing when it happened. I am happy to once again say that I was wrong. I compared him to Grampa Simpson at times. At times, he sounded a bit befuddled. But he proved me wrong, and he proved he still has it. One huge step down, 3 to go. And any of you who sit by the wall during the playoffs, remember to punch your neighbor if he is about to do a Bartman and try to catch a foul ball that one of our guys could catch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home