Saturday, July 21, 2007

Barry Bonds

It's pretty obvious that not many people like Barry Bonds, and hate that he's breaking Aaron's record. From what I've seen, it's not his race that's an issue, like with Aaron breaking Ruth's record was at that time. While it's probably the steroids/HGH/whatever thing, that doesn't bother me either. His churlishness doesn't bother me either. For me, I don't like him because of his arrogance when he hits one. Like Thursday, when he hits his first homer, he doesn't just stand there and watch it, he turns, walks about 10 steps while carrying his bat in his right hand, then starts his home run trot. Maybe he thought it might go foul, I don't know. But it didn't look like that was it to me. It's too bad there aren't more old school pitchers that would drill him his next at bat after doing that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home