Thursday, August 31, 2006

Closing Fast


Back about two months ago, I exchanged emails with Chuck from Ivy Chat about how to actually compel people to read my blog. Chuck was very helpful with his reply (I still don't have many - or any readers - but that's my own fault since I haven't been able to do too much of what he suggested yet), and he was nice enough to link me to his page and give me an intro on July 12:


Timely Newcomer

One James Hall has started a new Cubs blog called Doormats of the National League. While this title goes more appropriately to the Pirates, we'll give him a gimme on this. He does give homage to the greatest Cubs song ever written.

Welcome, Jim. If you can start your venture now with the Cubs as bad as they are and interest in the team waning...

Man, you're nuts.


After the sweep by the Pirates this week, the Cubs are only 1.5 games away from regaining their rightful title. See Chuck, I knew I picked the right title all along. However, I'm sure my wife would still agree with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home